Exotic Andaman – 06 Days
Day 00 : RESİDENCE – MUMBAI AIRPORT
Today enter the world of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd as you begin your wonderful tour of Exotic Andaman.
Pick up from your residence at 2330 hrs on 17th Jan 2022 and then proceed to MUMBAI airport to board the flight to Port Blair.
Day 01 : MUMBAI AIRPORT – PORT BLAIR
Go Air, G8 305 departs at 0550 hrs from Mumbai airport and arrive Port Blair (Via Chennai) at 1025 hrs. On arrival proceed to the hotel.
After lunch, visit the Corbyn’s Cove Beach – 9 kms from Port Blair – a coconut palm fringed beach, ideal for swimming, sun-basking & bathing. In the evening attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show at Cellular Jail– where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 02 : PORT BLAIR – HAVELOCK
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to visit Kalapani Museum and proceed to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board luxury ferry (1 ½ hrs) to Havelock Island (57 kms by sea from Port Blair), on arrival transfer to Resort.
Havelock Island is named after a British general, Sir Henry Havelock, who served in India. In December 2018, it was renamed, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, as Swaraj Island as a tribute to Subhas Chandra Bose. Bose had hoisted the Indian flag at Port Blair on 30 December 1943 and proclaimed the Andaman and Nicobar Islands as liberated from British rule. He had subsequently named Neil Island as Shaheed and Havelock Island as Swaraj. Havelock is also famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters.
After that visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock Island (Best Beach in Asia by Time Magazine- 2007- and also Declared countries Best beach Announced by Tourism Dept of India), Stay overnight amongst sandy beaches and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. Overnight stay at Havelock Island.
Day 03 : HAVELOCK
Morning after breakfast visit to Elephant Beach by sharing boat just 40 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend time on the beach and relax. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots. The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life. Overnight Stay at Havelock Island.
Day 04 : HAVELOCK – NEIL ISLAND
Morning after breakfast departure by inter island ferry to Neil Island, on arrival you will be transferred to your Resort. Evening visit to the Natural Rock Formation + Laxmanpur beach + Bharat Pur Beach. Stay overnight amongst sandy beaches and lush green forest in a comfortable beach resort. Overnight Stay at Neil island
What People Say
Sun Touriism is a very professional and reliable company. This is my first tour with them and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Their hospitality is top class and I have decided to always travel with them.
Day 05 : NEIL ISLAND – PORT BLAIR
Morning after breakfast returns from Neil Island to Port Blair. After lunch start for tour of places in & around Port Blair (City Tour) – covering the famous Cellular Jail, Anthropological Museum, Fisheries (Marine) Museum, Naval Marine Museum (Samudrika), and the Cottage Industries Emporium (Sagarika) – for shopping & souvenirs. Overnight stay at Port Blair
Day 06 : PORT BLAIR – MUMBAI – RESIDENCE
After an early breakfast proceed to the airport to board your Go Air /G8 102 flight to Mumbai via Kolkata. Flight departs at 1130 hrs. Arrive Mumbai at 2020 hrs. On arrival in Mumbai and transfer to your residence with wonderful memories of your tour with Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt. Ltd. Tour Ends.
What People Say
Our Trip was very nice. All the arrangements made e.g hotels, buses, meals etc were excellent. We are truly thankful to Sun Touriism for organizing everything so very well.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Description||G2G & Airfare Discounted Price|
|Adult on Twin / Dbl / Trp Sharing||₹ 52,919/- Per Person + 5% GST|
|Adult on Single Sharing||₹ 63,519/- Per Person + 5% GST|
Water Sports Activities (Optional)(TENTATIVE COST)
- Glass Bottom Ride at Elephant Beach Rs.450/- Per Person.
- Jet Ski Ride at Elephant Beach at Havelock Island Rs.750/-Per person.
- Jet Ski Ride at Port Blair in WATER SPORTS COMPLEX Rs.350/-Per person.
- SCUBA DIVING at Havelock Island with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHYRs.3500/-
- Per Person.
- SCUBA DIVING at Port Blair with UNDERWATER PHOTOGRAPHY Rs.3500/- PerPerson.
- Banana Ride at Havelock Island Rs.750/- Per Head.
- Sofa Ride at Havelock Island Rs.750/- Per Head.
- Glass bottom ride at North Bay Island Rs.700/- Per Person.
- Snorkeling Charges at North Bay Island Rs.700/- Per Person.
- Sea Walking at North Bay Island Rs.3500/- Per Person with underwater Photography.
- Sea Walking at Havelock Island Rs.3500/- Per Person with underwater Photography
Booking amount INR 20,000/- per person (NON REFUNDABLE)
Balance amount to be paid 30 days prior to the schedule departure.
8th Feb 2022
13th Feb 2022
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Accommodation in 3 star hotels on Standard Rooms as per Itinerary
- All Airport & sightseeing transfers
- All entry tickets
- Makruzz (or similar) ferry Ticket
- 2 x 500 ml water bottle per person per day.
- Services of The Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd Tour Manager.
- A Complimentary Travel Kit – Travel Bag And Cap.
- Travel Goodies
- Your Tour Photo Pen drive
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry etc.
- Goods and Service Tax of 5 %
- Any COVID 19 charges (If Any)