Exotic Bali – 07 Days
Day 01 : Pune – Mumbai – Bali
Pick up from your Residence and later transfer to Mumbai airport. On arrival check in to your flight to Bali. On arrival after completing immigration formalities proceed to the restaurant for lunch. Check in to the hotel and free time at leisure. Dinner and Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 02 : Bali
After breakfast we proceed to Ubud Monkey forest and Kintamani. The highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stop at Ubud Monkey Forest, The holy spring of Tirta Empul at Tampak Siring, Coffee and Cacao Plantation at Madu Pertiwi Agro Tourism. Dinner and Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 03 : Bali
After breakfast Today you visit to Bedugul tour ( Ulundanu Temple ). This temple is located on Beraton Lake in Bedugul Area, in the northwestern part of Bali. The weather in this area is so cool and fresh, with the beautiful scenery surrounding this area. Ulundanu Temple is dedicated to the Goddess of serene Lake Beratan, as a manifestation of Brahman as Wisnu, the preserver. Then drive to Tanah Lot Sunset tour. Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most popular places of interest in Bali. It is also called Tanah Let
which means ancient land and also Tanah Lod, which means the land to the south. The temple Pura Tanah Lot, simple in its construction, is dramatic in its ocean-front location and is one of the main Temples in the worship of Balinese Gods. Dinner and Overnight at the hotel in Bali.
Day 04 : Bali
After breakfast Tanjung Benoa, Begin your journey to Tanjung Benoa to take Glass Bottom Boat Turtle Island only. You can Enjoy Water Sport Activities Like Banana Boat, Parasailing , Seawalker and Etc (Water Sport On Personal Expenses). Dinner and Overnight at the hotel in Bali.
Day 05 : Bali
After breakfast free time at leisure. Evening continue to the tour for Uluwatu temple. Uluwatu Temple, or Pura Luhur Uluwatu, one of six key temples believed to be Bali’s spiritual pillars, is renowned for its magnificent location, perched on top of a steep cliff approximately 70 meters above sea level. Pura Luhur Uluwatu is definitely one of the top places on the island to go to for sunset delights, with direct views overlooking the beautiful Indian Ocean and Balinese architecture, traditionally-designed gateways, and ancient sculptures. Enjoy the Traditional Balinese Exotic Dance Show. Dinner and Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 06 : Bali
After breakfast proceed for Denpasar city orientation tour visit Bajra Sandi Monument, Bali Mandara under pass, Gatot Kaca statue. Evening enjoy Dinner cruise with Indian buffet dinner, Live DJ performance, live acoustic, cabaret dance, Bollywood dance. Overnight stay in Bali.
Day 07 : Bali – Mumbai – Pune
After breakfast check out and proceed to the airport to board flight to Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai and transfer to your Residence and Tour ends…
Tour Cost Per Person
Contact for Details
|Description||Discounted Price G2G with Airfare|
|Adult on Twin / Dbl Sharing||₹ Per Person + 5 % GST|
|Adult on Triple Sharing||₹ Per Person + 5 % GST|
|Child with bed ( 05 – 11yrs )||₹ Per Person + 5 % GST|
|Child without bed (05 – 11 Yrs)||₹ Per Person + 5 % GST|
|Child without bed (02 – 05 yrs)||₹ Per Person + 5 % GST|
Booking Amount Rs. 20,000/- per person (NON REFUNDABLE).
Balance to be paid 45 – 30 days before the date of departure.
Cost has been calculated at 1 USD @ ₹ 72. Complete payment will be done in ₹ only as per the prevailing Market card rate of exchange (Not IBR) on day of payment
Contact for Details
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Residence – Mumbai Airport – Residence Transfer. ( Ghar Se Ghar Tak )
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee
- All transfers and sightseeing by 2×2 A/C Luxury Coach
- Services of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd Tour Manager
- A Complimentary Travel Kit (Travel Bag , Cap , Passport Pouch , Snacks , Tea / Coffee Sachet )
- Your Tour Photo DVD
- 1 Drinking Water bottle Per Person Per Day
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- Goods and Service Tax of 5 % over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability
- of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may
- come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities,
- Etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeuere circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water,
- items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any
- personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.