MYSTICAL BHUTAN – 08 Days
Day 01 : RESIDENCE – PUNE – BAGDOGRA – PHUNTSHOLING
Today enter the world of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd as you begin your wonderful tour of Bhutan. Pick up from your residence and then proceed to PUNE airport to board the flight to Bagdogra. On arrival proceed to Phuntsholing. On arrival Check-in to hotel and evening free at leisure. Overnight stay at Phuentsholling.
Day 02 : PHUNTSHOLING – THIMPHU
(180 kms / 06 hrs )
After breakfast, proceed to the capital city of Thimphu through the mountains, this journey is of almost unbelievable beauty. The road leads from the northern Indian tea plantations through endless turns, hair pin bends and daring stretches carved into the mountain rock via Chukka to Thimphu. Check in the hotel. Afternoon you can relax and in the evening spend some time in clock tower square. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 03 : THIMPHU
After breakfast, proceed for Thimphu sightseeing which includes the Folk Heritage Museum, National Library, Handicraentre to view the traditional arts, the indigenous Medicine Hospital, the Painting School and from the road point take a glimpse of Tashichho Dzong. Further drive uphill and visit Takin Zoo where you will find national animal of Bhutan. Afternoon visit National Memorial Chorten a stupa dedicated to the third king of Bhutan and Buddha statue. Evening take a walk to the main city from Clock tower square. Overnight at Thimphu.
Day 04 : THIMPHU – PUNAKHA
( 85 kms / approx 2 and half hours )
Morning drive to low lands of Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 3,100 m and on the stop at Hongtsho village. Stop at the immigration check point to stamp in your
permit. Next to the check point you will find small local stalls selling fresh juicy local apples available for sale in plastic bags you could try some. You will be driving through the first mountain pass in the western part of Bhutan. You will find the 108 Druk Wangyal chortens on the top of the pass where the ridges are draped in colourful prayer flags greet you. You could take three rounds and offer prayers, take some best photo shots.. If the weather is clear you will be able to see the highest peaks towards the north, Gangar Punsum among others is the highest unclimbed peak (24,000 ft) in the world.. If you are lucky you could see red pandas, different species of birds, you can take some photo shot close to the natural lake. Proceed down towards Punakha through Thinleygang village and upon reaching Lobesa turn left and enter Punakha valley. On the way visit Sangchen Dorji Lhendrup Choeling Nunnery. Overlooking the Punakha Valley is Sangchhen Dorji Lhuendrup Lhakhang a Buddhist Nunnery of Bhutan. It is a double storey Nunnery and Buddhist Monastery located in site popularly known as Omolatsekha. The two story structure showcasing the finest craftsmanship of Bhutanese architecture
Sangchhen Lhuendrup Lhakhang Nunnery has become one of the must visit places in
Punakha Valley. Overnight at a Hotel in Punakha.
Day 05 : PUNAKHA – PARO
(135 kms / 04 hrs )
After breakfast, proceed to Paro via same road and stop at Lamperi. Visit the Royal
Botanical Park for 30 minutes(If Botanical Park is open for the valued Guest). If you are lucky you could see red pandas, different species of birds, you can take
some photo shot close to the natural lake.You could watch a short documentary
about the park. Proceed to Paro via Semtokha and check in the hotel. Afternoon visit ruins of Drukgyel Dzong and drive till the base of Tigers Nest. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Paro.
Day 06 : PARO
Drive to Chele la-la pass (3988 m), Drive to Chele pass a favourite place for many visitors and is one of highest motor able passes in the country. For the Buddhists, it is also a sacred place to festoon the pass with prayer flags. For naturalists, the Chele la ridge offers gardens of Himalayan flowers, plants and of special pheasant species. Water is scarce on these ridges and it is recommended to have enough water supplies with you. Evening drive back to paro. Overnight at a hotel in Paro.
You may take an optional hike tour ON ADDITIONAL COST to the Taktsang
Monastery (5-6 hours return hike). Taktsang Monastery, clinging on the steep rock, is one of the holiest temple in Bhutan . Later visit Kyichu Temple (built by the Tibetan King Songtsen Gompo in the 7th century).
Day 07 : PARO – JALDAPARA
(115 kms / 04 hrs )
After breakfast proceed to Jaldapara. On arrival check in to the hotel and eveningfree at leisure. Overnight stay in Jaldapara.
Day 08 : JALDAPARA – BAGDOGRA – PUNE
(115 kms / 04 hrs )
After breakfast proceed to the airport , enroute have Lunch. Check in for your flight and transfer to your Residence.
Tour Cost Per Person
SUBJECT TO MINIMUM GROUP SIZE OF 15 MEMBERS TRAVELING
|Description||Tour Cost||Discounted Price (1st 10 PAX)|
|Adult on Twin Sharing||₹75,919/- Per Person + 5% GST + 5% TCS||₹65,919/- Per Person + 5% GST + 5% TCS|
|Triple Sharing||₹74,919/- Per Person + 5% GST + 5% TCS||₹64,919/- Per Person + 5% GST + 5% TCS|
- BOOKING AMOUNT RS 20,000 PER PERSON (NON REFUNDABLE)
- BALANCE TO BE PAID BETWEEN 45 TO 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE OF DEPARTURE
- IF NOT PAID 30 DAYS BEFORE THE DATE OF DEPARTURE, YOUR BOOKING WILL BE CANCELLED AND BOOKING AMOUT (NON REFUNDABLE) WILL BE FORFITTED.
Documents Required for Travel
- ADULT: Passport // Voter ID
- CHILD 2- 11: Passport
- For Infants – Passport & Carry original as well as 05 photocopies of birth certificate
- For NRI and Foreign National Guests along with Passport, Valid Indian Visa/ OCI Card/ PIO Card is mandatory.
- Carry two passport size photographs.
11th March 2023
16th April 2023
5th May 2023
18th March 2023
23rd April 2023
12th May 2023
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Residence–Mumbai Airport – Residence Complimentary Transfer. (Ghar Se Ghar Tak). For Pune and PCMC City Limits Only.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in itinerary (Veg /Non Veg/Jain Food)
- All transfers and sightseeing by Luxury Coach as per group size
- Airfare, Airport taxes
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy
- Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd Managing Director on the Tour.
- Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee.
- Hotel accommodation as per mentioned / similar deluxe hotels on twinsharing
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants
- 1 Liter drinking water per person per day
- Your Tour Photo Pen Drive
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- 5 % GST is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost.
- 5 % (Or % As Applicable) TCS is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost
- Sun Tourism Tour Manager ( Tour leader will travel on min.16 adults )
- COVID – 19 Test or Quarantine or Hospital charges (If Any)
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of insurance for 61years and above
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Air fare, Airport transfers, insurance, visa fees to join/leave the group for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary. Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry etc.