MYSTICAL EGYPT WITH HURGHADA
Day 00 : Pune – Mumbai – Cairo
Pick up from your “Residence” and transfer to Mumbai for your flight to Cairo.
Day 01 : Cairo – Alexandria
Welcome to Egypt!!! The Land of the Pharoahs, on arrival in Cairo complete proceed to Alexandria. On arrival we take a City tour visitng the Catacombs, Pompey’s Pillar , Roman Amphitheatre & Qait Bay Fortress & Library from outside.We will also visit the Gold Silver shops. Dinner at Indian restaurant, and overnight in Alexandria.
Day 02 : Cairo – Alexandria – Cairo
After Breakfast at the hotel transfer to Cairo. On Arrival start our City tour of Cairo. We visit the Pyramids of Giza ; Oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World,Sphinx, Papyrus Institute. Later transfer to Saqqara to visit Memphis & Sakkara (Depending upon the permission as this is the oldest Pyramids area (200 years older than the Great Giza Pyramid) etc. Dinner and overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 03 : Cairo
After Breakfast at hotel proceed for Cairo City Tour visit the Egyptiam Museum, Citadel of Salah El Din & Khan El Khalili Market. Evening enjoy the Sound and Light show. Overnight in Cairo.
What People Say
Sun Touriism advertises their ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ service and it is indeed ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ and also I must add that it is a service which is ‘Dil se Dil Tak’. Our tour was fantastic and wonderfully managed and organised by Nishitta ma’am and her team.
Day 04 : Cairo – Aswan / Abu Simble – Aswan
Packed Breakfast at hotel, Early Morning check out and transfer to Cairo airport for your Flight to Aswan / Abu Simble. On arrival visit the most famous Abu Simbel temples; two massive rock temples at Abu Simbel, a village in Aswan Area, near the border with Sudan. The complex was relocated in its entirety in 1968 on an artificial hill made from a domed structure. Later we drive back to Aswan and board the cruise. Overnight stay on cruise.
Day 05 : Nile Cruise – Kom Ombo & Edfu.
After Breakfast visit the local sightseeing in Aswan; High Dam , Philae Temple and Unfinished Obelisk etc. Later our cruise sails to Kom Ombo to visit the temple. The Temple of Kom Ombo. Overnight on cruise.
Day 06 : Nile Cruise – Edfu & Luxor
Breakfast on board. After breakfast dismbark in Edfu to visit the Edfu Temple.The Temple of Edfu is an Egyptian temple located on the west bank of the Nile in Edfu. It is one of the best preserved shrines in Egypt. The temple was built between 237 and 57 BC. Later pass through Esna Lock, opened January 1 st 1996 at elevation difference of 8 meters. Overnight on Cruise.
Day 07 : Luxor – Hurghada
After Breakfast on the cruise , check out and proceed for local sightseein in Luxor city, visit the East Banks of Luxor including the Luxor Temple and the Karnak Temple. Luxor Temple is a large Ancient Egyptian temple complex located on the east bank of the Nile River. Karnak Temple is a vast open site and includes the Karnak Open Air Museum. It is believed to be the Second most visited historical site in Egypt; after only the Giza Pyramids. Also visit the Valley of the Kings, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon. Later transfer toHurghada. Overnight in Hurghada.
Day 08 : Hurghada
After Breakfast full day free in Hurgada to relax or enjoy optional water sports / desert activities. Hurghada is a beach resort town stretching some 40km along Egypt’s Red Sea coast. Tourism, Holiday resorts and hotels provide facilities for windsurfing, kitesurfing, yachting, scuba diving and snorkeling. The city is known for its watersports, nightlife and warm weather. Overnight stay in Hurghada.
Day 09 : Hurghada – Cairo – Mumbai
After Breakfast transfer to Cairo airport for your return Flight to Mumbai. Evening board your flight to Mumbai.
Day 10 : Arrive Mumbai – Pune
On arrival in Mumbai after completing the airport formalities you will be picked up and transfered to your residence. Arrive at your sweet home with vivid memories of your tour.
What People Say
Our Trip was very nice. All the arrangements made e.g hotels, buses, meals etc were excellent. We are truly thankful to Sun Touriism for organising everything so very well.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Description||G2G Price before Discount|
|Adult on Twin / Dbl Sharing||₹1,84,919/- ( RS. 90,919 + $ 1198 ) Per Person + Taxes|
|Adult on Triple Sharing||₹1,82,919/- ( RS. 90,919 + $ 1172 ) Per Person + Taxes|
|Child with bed ( 02 – 11 yrs )||₹1,73,919/- ( RS. 88,919 + $ 1083 ) Per Child + Taxes|
|Child without bed ( 02 – 11 yrs )||₹1,65,919/- ( RS. 88,919 + $ 981 ) Per Child + Taxes|
Discount – Opening Discount for 1st 10 Pax – 25,000/- Per Person
(Discount will reduce as bookings will increase)
Cost is calculated as 1 USD @ 78.5 INR.
As USD rate is changing everyday, The Final Payment Will Be Done In INR Only, as per the Prevailing Market Rate Of USD (NOT IBR), on the day day of Payment.
- Booking Amount Rs. 30,000/- per person. (Non Refundable)
- Balance to be paid 45 days before the date of departure.
- In case of tour get cancel / Postpone for Covid Reason, we will have to follow the Airline as well as
- Hotel Guidelines as per situation. We will not be responsible if any cancellation comes in picture in such
- situation, which is beyond our control.
3rd Dec 2022
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Complimentary Residence – Airport – Residence Transfers
- Economy Class Return Airfare.
- Visa Fee and Visa Assistance.
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- All Meals as Mentioned in Itinerary.
- Services of Local Guide (Egyptologist)
- Stay in Carefully chosen combination of 4* & 5* Hotels
- 5 Star Nile Cruise
- Overseas Health Insurance (Up to the Age of 60 Years)
- All Compulsory Guide, Driver and Restaurant Tips.
- 2 Small Mineral Water Bottles Per Person Per Day
- All local Transfers A/C Luxury Coaches as per Group Size
- Travel goodies (Bag, Cap, Passport Pouch, Snacks packet, Tea / Coffee Pre mixture).
- Above 1,000 Memorable Moments of yours Captured in the form of Pen drive
- Groups accompanied by Sun Touriism Company Director.
Tour Cost Excludes
- GST @ 5 % & TCS @ 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any Increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any COVID / COVID TEST related charges (If Any)
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portrage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.