Eastern Europe with Berlin
Countries : Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany
Cities : Budapest, Vienna, Brno, Prague, Karlovy Vary, Dresden & Berlin
Day 00 : Residence – Mumbai
Welcome to the World of Sun Touriism. Pick up from your Residence and transfer to airport for your flight to
Day 01 : Mumbai – Budapest
On arrival board your flight to Budapest. On arrival after immigration, transfer to hotel. Rest of the evening free
to rest and relax. Overnight stay in Budapest.
Day 02 : Budapest
After breakfast transfer for Guided City Tour of Budapest. Discover all the most important sights in Budapest. Let us show you the main attractions on both sides of the river Danube. Walk around the Castle District, enjoy the view from the Citadel and see the top attractions of Pest. After the city tour enjoy a River Cruise on the Danube and see the sites of Budapest from a different perspective. Spend the evening
exploring the city on your own. Overnight stay in Budapest.
Day 03 : Budapest – Bratislava – Vienna
After breakfast check out and transfer to Vienna. Enroute visit Bratislava. On arrival enjoy the half day Guided City Tour of Bratislava – Capital of Slovakia. On arrival at Bratislava explore the City of cobbled streets, colorful buildings and narrow pathways, enjoy the City orientation by visiting St Martins Cathedral, St Michael Tower- also known as Michael’s Gate. Then drive through a road bridge over the river Danube and visit Bratislava Castle. Later transfer to Vienna. Overnight stay in Vienna.
What People Say
Sun Touriism advertises their ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ service and it is indeed ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ and also I must add that it is a service which is ‘Dil se Dil Tak’. Our tour was fantastic and wonderfully managed and organised by Nishitta ma’am and her team.
Day 04 : Vienna
After breakfast start you Guided City tour of Viennaalong the famous Ringstrasse.Our sightseeing tour
starts at the Südtiroler Platz and takes you to the Ringstrasse boulevard, where you pass many popular tourist attractions. By the way, Vienna has celebrated the 150th birthday of the most beautiful boulevardin the world in 2015.First take a look at the impressive Vienna State Opera. It is home of the famous “Opera Ball” which takes place every year. Not far from the Opera, the grand Hofburg Palace is located,
the former winter residence of the imperial family. Next you will see the monumental buildings of the Museum of Art History and the Museum of Natural History. Further sights on our tour are the neoclassical Parliament, the acclaimed Burgtheater and the
striking City Hall, where the legendary Life Ball takes place.
Guided tour of Schloss Schönbrunn
On arrival at Schönbrunn Palace our guided tour starts at once, no need to wait for Austria’s most popular
tourist attraction! The former imperial summer residence is a listed World Heritage Site and attracts
millions of people from all over the world every year. We visit the historic state-rooms and see how the
imperial family once lived. Afterwards you have time to take a stroll through the palace gardens or enjoy
a cup of original Viennese coffee and a piece of delicious apple strudel. The rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay in Vienna.
Day 05 : Vienna – Brno – Prague
After breakfast checkout and transfer to Prague. Enroute visit Brno – a city in the Czech Republic. On arrival enjoy a Guided City Tour of Brno. It’s known for its modernist buildings, like the restored Villa Tugendhat, completed in 1930 by architect Mies van der Rohe. The medieval Špilberk Castle houses a city museum, gardens, and a former prison with vaulted tunnels. The Cathedral of St. Peter and Paul has baroque altars, a 14th-century statue of the Madonna and Child, and city views from its steeple. Later afternoon transfer to Prague. Overnight stay in Prague.
Day 06 : Prague
After breakfast transfer for Guided Tour of Prague with Prague Castle. Starting on the Wenceslas Square your Guide willl take you to the most known places in Prague, such as the National Museum, Dancing House and all the way to the Prague Castle. From there continue by foot to Mala Strana and Kampa, Charles Bridge and Old Town Square with the famous Astronomical Clock, and the Jewish Quarter. Later take enter to Prague
Castle, the other gems. Evening free time for shopping. Overnight stay in Prague.
Day 07 : Prague – Karlovy Vary – Prague
After breakfast transfer for a day trip to Karlovy Vary. On arrival enjoy half day Guided City Tour of Karlovy Vary. Karlovy Vary (Carlsbad) is a spa town in the west Bohemia region of the Czech Republic. Its numerous thermal springs have made it a popular resort since the 19th century. The riverside spa district is home to several colonnades with columned walkways. The modern Hot Spring Colonnade houses the PramenVřídlo geyser, which spouts up to 12 meters high. Later transfer back to Prague. Evening free for shopping. Overnight stay in Prague.
Day 08 : Prague – Dresden – Berlin
After breakfast checkout and transfer to Berlin. Enroute visit Dresden. On arrival enjoy half day Guided City
Tour of Dresden. Dresden is the capital city of the German state of Saxony and the third most populous city in the area of former East Germany, after Berlin and Leipzig. Guided orientation tour includes the walking tour of Hradcany Castle, the cathedral of St. Vitus, the astronomical clock, the Old Town Square, later proceed to Berlin, the beautiful city of Germany. Evening free to relax. Overnight stay in Berlin.
Day 9 : Berlin
After breakfast transfer for Guided City Tour of this Historical city of Berlin. Visit Berliner Dome Cathedral, Berlin Wall, City Hall, Victory Column with its Golden Statue of Goddess Victory, photo stop at the Reichstag Building Dome, Monument Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden Boulevard and German StateOpera House. Also view the famous TV Tower & Berlin Wall. Evening time free for shopping. Overnight stay in Berlin.
Day 10 : Berlin – Mumbai
After breakfast transfer to airport for your flight to Mumbai.
Day 11 : Mumbai – Residence
Early morning arrive Mumbai. On arrival transfer to your Residence. Arrive home and tour Ends !!!
What People Say
Our Trip was very nice. All the arrangements made e.g hotels, buses, meals etc were excellent. We are truly thankful to Sun Touriism for organising everything so very well.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Description||G2G Price before Discount|
|Per Person on Dbl / Twin Sharing||₹2,81,919 (INR 1,41,919 + Euro 1573) Per Person + Taxes|
|Per Person on Trp Sharing||₹2,81,919 (INR 1,41,919 + Euro 1573) Per Person + Taxes|
|Child With Extra Bed (02 – 11 Years )||₹2,20,919 (INR 1,41,919 + Euro 1000) Per Child + Taxes|
|Child Without Extra Bed (02 – 11 Years)||₹2,09,919 (INR 1,41,919 + Euro 764) Per Child + Taxes|
|Infant (01 Day – 24 Months)||₹49,919/-*|
* Discount is NOT applicable for Infant Passenger.
* Discount will reduce as number of booking increase.
Below mentioned are the last and final discounts
|No of Passengers||Amount of Discount– Per Pax|
|00 to 10||₹25,000/-|
- Booking Amount Rs. 50,000/- per person. (Non Refundable)
- 50 % of Balance Payment after Visa is done.
- Balance to be paid 45 – 30 days before the date of departure.
- In Case balance is not paid less than 30 days, late payment penalty will be applicable.
- If the payment is not paid 21 days before the date of departure, your booking will be cancelled without any prior intimation and the Non Refundable deposit will be forfeited.
- Above costin is done as per 1Euro @ 89 INR.
- Complete payment will be done in INR only, as per the prevailing Market Rate of Exchange, (Not IBR) on the day of payment.
- Costing is done as on today taxes. In case of any currency fluctuations or amendments in Airfare / Airport taxes, Visa Fee, GST, TCS, Government Taxes etc, cost will be adjusted accordingly.
- For all Europe tours its mandatory that you have taken both doses of Covishield vaccine, minimum prior to 15 days of departure. You must have the Certificates of both these vaccinations. Also you should also have the Pre Departure RT – PCR Test report.
- These rules may change / amend / modify as per the government regulations and it is client’s responsibility to do the needful as well as carry the required documents as per the government rules / instructions. Any cost for such requirements is client’s responsibility.
- There could be some attractions during tour closed temporarily, without prior notice. In such conditions we will try to find a substitute for the same, if possible & feasible.
- Granting a necessary Visa is a sole decision of respective Consulates. Sun Tourism do not have any control on the same and does not take any Guarantee for the same.
- PAN is mandatory
- 5 % GST is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost.
- 5 % (Or % As Applicable) TCS is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost.
1st July 2023
12th July 2023
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Why Europe with Sun Touriism
- GHAR SE GHAR TAK TOUR
- Economy Class Return Airfare including All Taxes.
- Visa Fee and Visa Assistance.
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- Stay in comfortable 3 star hotels.
- All Compulsory Guide, Driver and Restaurant Tips.
- “Ghar Se Ghar Tak”, Complimentary Mumbai Airport Transfers
- Zero Extra Money, tour with an honest price.
- All hot delicious Unlimited Indian Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian/ Jain meals
- A relaxed tour with time for shopping.
- All local Transfers by 2×2, A/C Luxury Coaches.
- Overseas Travel insurance (Up to 60 Years of age).
- Travel goodies (Bag, Cap, Passport Pouch, Snacks packet, Tea/Coffee Sachets).
- Above1,000 Memorable Captured Moments of yours, inform of Pen drive.
- Group accompanied by experienced “Tour Director”.