Singapore, Malaysia with (Malacca Free) – 08 Days
Day 01 : Pune – Singapore
Pick up from your “Residence” and transfer to Pune Airport for your flight to Singapore….
Day 02 : Singapore – Malacca
On arrival, after immigration transfer to Malacca. On arrival enjoy half day Tour. Malacca is known as “The Historical State of Malaysia”, the first sultanates in the country were established in Malacca. It was classified as a World Heritage Site in 2008. Visit St. Peter’s Church, Dutch Square, Queen Victoria Fountain, Ruins of St Paul’s Hill etc. Overnight stay in Malacca.
What People Say
Hi I’m sharing my personal experience of traveling Singapore Malaysia Thailand trip with sun tourism..it was the first trip with them and only one word wow💕it was very amazing trip..all hotels are best food was really good 10 of 10..I had a great fun time enjoying all the famous shows of Singapore Malaysia Thailand. Special special thanx to our Mam Nishita Gaatge, she was very caring very humble with us..I appreciate her management skills . Nishita mam & Malik sir thnku for this lovely memorable trip🙏I highly recommend sun touriism 🙏💖
Thanks for every little thing. All the arrangements & stuff were great. Had a fun trip.
Day 03 : Malacca – Kualalumpur
After breakfast transfer to Kualalumpur, enroute visit Putrajaya–The Administrative Capital of Malaysia, enjoy city tour. Later proceed for Half-day City Tour of Kualalumpur –visiting Batu Caves, Watch Factory Outlet, Chocolate Factory Outlet, King’s Palace, National Monument, Independence Square, Abdul Samad Building, National Mosque, Petronas Twin tower (Photostop), Observation Deck of KL Tower etc. Overnight stay at Kualalumpur.
Day 04 : Kualalumpur
After breakfast transfer for day trip to Genting Highlands by Asia’s Fastest & Longest Cable Car ride. On arrival vist the Genting Outdoor Theme Park. Try your luck at famous Casino in the evening. Evening return back to Kualalumpur. Overnight stay at
Day 05 : Kualalumpur – Singapore
After breakfast transfer to Singapore. On arrival checkin to your hotel. Evening visit the famous Garden by the Bay, a 101 hectare park. Visit Garden Forest Dome. Enjoy a beautiful view from Supertree Observatory. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 06 : Singapore
After breakfast proceed for Singapore City Tour; visit INA Monument, Merlion, Esplanade Theatre, City Hall, Parliament House, Suntec City, Fountain of wealth etc. Afternoon
proceed to visit Sentosa Island by Full length Cable Car from Mt. Faber. Visit Asia’s biggest SEA Aquarium and admire the rare species of the marine world. Also visit Madam Tussad enjoy the Mono-rail, Later in the evening enoy spectacular light and water show-
‘Wings of Time’ show. Overnight stay in Singapore.
What People Say
It was an enchanting experience all throughout, you will never ever find a tour guide who is so friendly like Nishitta. They prepare you in every way possible, right from packing your bags to what to shop, where to shoot photos and videos. She is an amazing person and that what makes Sun Touriism the best tourism company.
Our Thailand Malaysia Singapore Tour organised by Sun Touriism went off very well & we really enjoyed it. The locations for sight seeing were very nice indeed. When we were on tour we just were hoping that it would never end, the food served with just too good and the hotel rooms were so good that we used to feel bad when we had to leave to go to another location. Mr Malikk who accompanied us on tour is very supportive and organized everything perfectly.
Day 07 : Singapore
After breakfast transfer for Singapore’s latest attraction, Universal Studios*, Asia’s First Movie Based Theme Park featuring 24 movie based attractions. Experience thrilling Shows and attractions. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 08 : Singapore – Pune – Residence
After breakfast transfer to airport for your return flight to Pune. On arrival after
completing the airport formalities you will be and transferred to your residence.
Arrive at your sweet home with vivid memories of your tour.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Description||Price before any Discount|
|Adult on Twin / Dbl / Trp Sharing||₹1,25,919/- ( ₹51,919 + $897 ) per person + 5% GST + 5% TCS|
|Child With Mattress (02 – 11 Yrs)||₹1,19,919/- ( ₹51,919 + $824 ) per person + 5% GST + 5% TCS|
|Child Without Mattress (02 – 11 Yrs)||₹1,06,919/- ( ₹51,919 + $667 ) per person + 5% GST + 5% TCS|
|Infant||₹33,919/- per person + 5% GST + 5% TCS|
Tour Discount Structure
|No of Guests||Discount – Per Person|
|00 – 10||10,000/- per person|
|11 – 20||₹07,000/-|
|21 – 25||₹05,000/-|
Discount – Opening Discount for 1st 10 Pax Only– 10,000/- Per Person
(Discount will reduce as bookings will increase)
- Booking Amount Rs. 30,000/-per person. (Non Refundable)
- Balance to be paid 45 days Before the date of departure.
- Cost is calculated as 1 USD @ 82.5 INR.
- As USD rate is changing every day, The Final Payment Will Be Done In INR Only, As Per the Prevailing Market Rate Of USD (NOT IBR), on the day of Payment.
7th May 2023
14th May 2023
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Residence–Pune Airport – Residence Transfer, Complimentary. (Ghar Se Ghar Tak) – For Pune and PCMC Clients Only
- Return Airfare from Pune Airport & Visas
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee as per itinerary
- All transfers and sightseeing by 2×2 A/Luxury Coach
- Services of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt. Ltd. Tour Manager
- A Complimentary Travel Kit (Travel Bag, Cap, Passport Pouch, Snacks)
- Your Tour Photo Pen Drive
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- GST @ 5 % & TCS @ 5 % (Or as applicable)
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any COVID / COVID TEST related charges (If Any)
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portrage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency, any service / services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Original Passport with 6 months validity from date of travel
- 2 photos each – 35 mm x 45 mm , white background , 70 % face coverage, matt finish (Soft Copy)
- 4 photos each – 35 mm x 45 mm , white background , 80 % face coverage , matt finish
- 6 Months Bank statement with min. 40,000/- balance per person with bank stamp and signature on each page ( 3 Copies per person with original stamp and sign on every copy)
What People Say
I attended the tour to Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand which was arranged by Sun Touriism. This was an exciting and memorable experience with Sun Tourism. Their vehicle picked us up from our house which was very convenient. Entire travel, food, lodging and site seeing was excellent. We enjoyed a lot at every site of visit. Well trained leader, solved all the problems of everybody at different occasions. She is the best addition in your team. She behaved as a friend and daughter with the participants accordingly. I am very much thankful to the team at Sun Touriism for celebrating my birth day at Mumbai airport and for their valuable gift. I will surely make all my tours with Sun Tourism in the future and will encourage my friends/relatives to take their holiday packages with you. I wish that Sun Tourism will be the number One Tourism Company in the world. I wish them grand success.
This was our first trip with Sun Touriism. We joined the group tour to Thailand, Singapore & Malaysia. I must mention that the leadership qualities of Mr Ashoake Malikk is commendable, he took real good care of all of us, the hotels were excellent and so were all the services offered. We enjoyed our trip thoroughly. Thank you Sun Touriism.
I enjoyed my trip to Thailand Malaysia & Singapore with my family, Mr Ashoake & Sun Touriism. It was really great.