SHIMLA, KULLU & MANALI – 7 Days
Day 01 : RESIDENCE – PUNE – DELHI – SHIMLA
(240 kms / 5 hours )
Today enter the world of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd as you begin your wonderful tour of Himachal. Pick up from your residence and then proceed to PUNE airport to board the flight to Delhi. On arrival proceed to Shimla. Enroute lunch and check in to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 02 : SHIMLA ( KUFRI )
Kufri the picturesque hill station
After breakfast proceed to Kufri, enjoy a walk through thick cedar woods to Mahasu Peak for an amazing view of the mighty Himalayas. You could take an enjoyable pony or yak ride around the park (on direct payment basis ). Visit Himalaya Zoo, Indira Bungalow. Later visit the famous Mall road, Scandal Point and Shimla Church. Free time at Mall Road in the evening. Dinner and Overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 03 : SHIMLA – MANALI
(Approx 280 Kms / 8 Hours)
After breakfast proceed to Manali , En-route pass by Pandoh Dam, Beas river, Sutlaj river, Beas Sutlaj Link Project, Kullu Valley. Visit Shawl Factory at Kullu. Arrive at Manali in the evening. Dinner and Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 04 : MANALI
Today’s local sightseeing of Manali covers the 450 years old Hadimba temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi which has some excellent wood carving, the Manu Mandir and Vashishtha Kund for hot water natural springs. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and Overnight stay in Manali.
What People Say
Sun Touriism advertises their ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ service and it is indeed ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ and also I must add that it is a service which is ‘Dil se Dil Tak’. Our tour was fantastic and wonderfully managed and organised by Nishitta ma’am and her team.
Day 05 : MANALI – ROHTANG PASS – SOLANG VALLEY – MANALI
( 51 kms one way)
Today we visit the enchanting Rohtang Pass (snow point) which is located at an altitude of 3978 mtrs. Free time to play and enjoy in the snow. Post lunch visit the Solang Valley for activities like Paragliding, Parasailing, Mountain Biking (Optional). (Rohtang Pass is subject to opening, if not, we will do some other tour). Dinner and Overnight stay in Manali.
Day 06 : MANALI – CHANDIGARH
(Approx 320 Kms / 9 Hours)
After breakfast depart for Chandigarh. Enjoy water rafting in Beas river (Optional). Arrive at Chandigarh & Evening visit the Sukhna Lake and Rock Garden. Dinner and Overnight stay in Chandigarh.
Day 07 : CHANDIGARH – DELHI – PUNE – RESIDENCE
After breakfast proceed to Delhi to board flight for Pune. Arrive Pune and transfer to your Residence. Return home with Wonderful memories of your holiday with Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt. Ltd.
What People Say
Our Trip was very nice. All the arrangements made e.g hotels, buses, meals etc were excellent. We are truly thankful to Sun Touriism for organising everything so very well.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Description||Discounted Price |
|Adult on Twin / Dbl Sharing||₹ 33,519/- Per Person + 5% GST|
|Adult on Triple Sharing||₹ 31,519/- Per Person + 5% GST|
|Child with bed ( 02 – 11yrs )||₹ 29,519/- Per Person + 5% GST|
|Child without bed(02 – 06 yrs)||₹ 25,519/- Per Person + 5% GST|
|Single Supplement (over and above the twin sharing rates.)||₹ 11,500/- Per Person + 5% GST|
|Click here for Oct / Nov 2022 Tour Costs||Click here for Oct / Nov 2022 Tour Costs|
Booking Amount Rs. 20,000/- per person.
Balance to be paid 45 days before the date of departure.
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Residence – Pune Airport – Residence Transfer. ( Ghar Se GharTak )
- Pune – Delhi – Pune Economy Class Air Fare.
- Hotel accommodation as per mentioned / similar deluxe hotels on twin sharing
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee.
- 2×2 A/C Luxury Coach (35 Seater).
- Services of The Sun TouriismInternationall Pvt Ltd Tour Manager.
- A Complimentary Travel Kit – Travel Bag And Cap.
- Your Tour Photo Pendrive.
- 1 Litre Drinking Water Per Person Per Day
- Tea / Coffee at various locations.
- As per the itinerary, local sightseeing in Shimla , Snow point / Rohtang Pass and Manali will be inlocal non air-conditioned vehicles / coach as outside vehicles are not permitted in these areas.
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary. Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry etc.
- Goods and Service Tax of 5 %