UNSEEN SRILANKA – 07 Days
Day 00 : Residence –Airport – Colombo
Today enter the world of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt. Ltd. as you begin your wonderful tour of Unseen Srilanka. Pick up from your residence and proceed to airport to board the flight to Colombo.
Day 01 : Colombo – Sigiria
On arrival after immigration and custom formalities, transfer to Sigeria. En route Visit Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage, started in 1975 to house the abandoned and the wounded elephants. The number of elephants has increased to more than 65 now; including Baby Elephants brought from various parts, as well as the 23 baby elephants born as a result of the captive breeding program. Evening visit Dambulla Cave Temple. Overnight stay in Sigeria.
Day 02 : Sigiria – Kandy
After breakfast transfer to visit Sigiria Lions Cave. Later proceed to Kandy & Commence Temple of the Tooth, Gem Museum, Gem Shop, Cultural Dance Show & Kandy City tour. Kandy – The hill capital is another “World Heritage Sites”. Overnight stay in Kandy.
Day 03 : Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
After Breakfast Proceed to Nuwara Eliya. Enroute visit Tea Factory & Tea Garden, Bhakta Hanuman Temple & Ramboda Water Fall, Sita Amman Temple and Hakgala Botanical Garden (Ashok Vatika) Nuwara Eliya, also known as ‘Little England’ of Sri Lanka, is set against beautiful backdrops of Mountains, Valleys, Waterfalls and Tea Plantations. It is supposed to be one of the coolest places in Srilanka. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 04 : Nuwara Eliya – Ella – Nuwara Eliya
Breakfast at the Hotel & then Proceed to Ella. Enjoy Scenic Train Ride (1st Class Compartment). This is rated one of the Top 10 Scenic Trains in Asia. We pass through thousands acres of tea plantations, see waterfalls and fell as if we are in the clouds at the highest summit of this railway. On arrival visit Ravana Falls; a breathtaking waterfall, 1080 feet high, Ravana Caves; these tunnels prove beyond doubt the architectural brilliance of King Rawana. These tunnels served as a quick means of transport through the hills and also as a secret passage & Ella City orientation tour. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 05 : Nuwara Eliya – Colombo
After breakfast transfer to Colombo. Enroute you have an opportunity to enjoy the White Water Rafting (optional) and amaze yourself.
Evening enjoy the shopping in Colombo. Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 06 : Colombo – Bentota – Colombo
After breakfast Proceed to visit Bentota. Visit Kosgoda Turtle hatchery; a successful conservation effort established to protect Sri Lanka’s turtles from extinction. and Madu river boat ride. Later enjoy Colombo City Orientation Tour; Colombo Beach, 100 years old clock tower, Old Parliament House, White House, Independence Square and much more. Overnight stay in Colombo.
Day 07 : Colombo – Airport – Residence
After breakfast have some free time to explore the nearby area. Later transfer to Airport for your flight to home. Arrive in India and transfer to your residence. . Return back home with sweet memories with Sun Tourism Internationall Pvt Ltd
Tour Cost Per Person
|Description||Discounted Price + G2G|
|Adult on Twin Sharing||₹ 72,519/- Per Person (₹ 29,919 + USD 561)|
|Child with bed(05 – 11 yrs)|
|Child without bed(05 – 11 yrs)|
|Child without bed(02 – 05 yrs)|
Booking amount INR 25,000/- per person (NON REFUNDABLE)
Balance amount to be paid 45 days prior to the schedule departure.
GST AND TCS EXTRA
Cost has been calculated at 1 USD @ INR 76.00 Complete payment will be done in INR only as per the prevailing Market Card Rate of exchange (Not IBR) on day of payment.
In case of tour get cancel / Postpone for Covid Reason, we will have to follow the Airline as well as Hotel Guidelines as per situation. We will not be responsible if any cancellation comes in picture in such situation, which is beyond our control.
19th April 2022
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Residence – Airport – Residence Transfer. (Ghar Se GharTak)
- Return Economy Class Airfare
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee (As per Itinerary)
- All transfers and sightseeing by 2×2 A/C Luxury Coach (As per Final Group Size)
- Scenic Train journey by 1st Class Coach
- Tourist Visa Charges
- COVID Insurance Charges in Srilanka
- Srilanka RTPCR Test Charges
- Services of Local Tour Guide
- Services of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt. Ltd. Tour Manager
- A Complimentary Travel Kit (Travel Bag, Cap, Passport Pouch, Snacks, Tea / Coffee Sachet)
- Your Tour Photo Pendrive
- 1 Drinking Water bottle Per Person Per Day
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- GST @ 5 % & TCS @ 5% over and above the Tour Cost mentioned
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any other COVID / COVID TEST related charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portrage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.