Have More Doubt ?
Pay now & confirm your booking:
|Tour departure dates||Book Now|
6th May 2024
- 10,000/- FOR FIRST 10 SEATS
- 6,000/- – FOR THE NEXT 10 SEATS
- Discounts offered as Last and Final. NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS are available.
Pick up from your Residence and transfer to Mumbai. Board your Flight to London.
Welcome to London!!!
Arrive London by afternoon. After completing the Immigration and Custom formalities, start your dream tour of Grand Europe. Proceed to board the London Eye - one of the world’s largest observation wheel, 450ft above the River Thames. Overnight stay in London.
After Breakfast get set to for a Guided City Tour – Tower Bridge, Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, River Thames, St.Paul's Cathedral and see Changing of the Guards at Buckingham Palace. Visit the historic Tower of London, which houses the royal crown jewels including the Kohinoor - Diamond. Its time to feel London through its streets and markets. Enjoy free time on world famous Oxford Street for Shopping. Evening stroll around the banks of River Themes. Overnight stay in London.
After leisure breakfast transfer to visit the Madam Tussauds Wax Museum. This a major tourist attraction in London, displaying the wax works of famous and historical figures, as well as popular film and television characters, including many World Famous Indian Personalities like Amitabh Bacchan, Aishwarya Roy, our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi
etc. Then proceed to board your overnight Cruise to Netherlands. Overnight on cruise.
After breakfast on Cruise, checkout and proceed to experience the ultimate Tulip Extravaganza – Keukenhof , a typical Dutch countryside windmill village. This beautiful park covers an area of 32 hectares (79 acres) and approximately 7 million flower bulbs are planted in the gardens annually. Later proceed to visit a Wooden Shoe factory and see how clogs are made. Here also see the making of the famous Dutch cheese on your visit to a Cheese Farm. Thereafter proceed to Belgium. On arrival make a photostop at the Atomium - symbol of Brussels. Overnight stay in Brussels.
Paris ; The Cultural and Fashion Capital.
After breakfast transfer to visit the Grand Place - one of the prettiest squares in the world. See the unique Statue of Mannekin Pis. Transfer to French Capital - Paris, a city seeped in history, art and fashion. On arrival enjoy the Seine River Cruise. This river cruises allow you to take in many of the highlights of the city— the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, etc, as you float along the Seine River. Free time to roam around the beautiful city. Overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast transfer to visit one of the most famous historical place in the world, The Versailles. This, a former royal residence, built by King Louis XIV. This was also used by Napoleon Bonaparte as a summer residence. The palace was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1979 for its importance as the center of power, art, and science in France during the 17th and 18th centuries. Later enjoy the Guided City Tour of Paris. Enjoy many sights like the Arc De Triomphe, Concord Square, Opera House, Champs Elysees, Notre Damme Cathedral, Invalides etc. Evening enjoy and a Bird Eye View of romantic city Paris from the top level (Subject to opening and permission) of century old Eiffel Tower Overnight stay in Paris.
After breakfast transfer to Switzerland. Check out and drive to Switzerland. Enjoy the drive, through the mystical Black Forest in Germany on your way to Titisee, a stunning lake side town and synonymous with the Black Forest Cake and home to the Cuckoo Clocks. On arrival, experience the World of Cuckoo Clocks during an interesting demonstration in Century Old Cuckoo Clocks. Later enjoy scenic Boat Ride at Europe’s Biggest Waterfall, The Rhine Falls, at chaffhausen. Later proceed to enjoy a Photo Stop at Zurich Lake. Overnight stay at Zurich / Engelberg.
After breakfast transfer for Jungfraujock, the Top of Europe. Most scenic drive will start with Cogwheel Train which will take us to the “World Highest Altitude Railway Station” in Europe at 11,333 fts. Visit to the Sphinx Observatory, Ice Palace & Ice Caves etc. Evening enjoy the Interlaken City Orientation tour. Overnight stay in Zurich / Engelberg.
After breakfast proceed for the world’s first revolving cable car –Rotair, on your way up to Mt.Titlis (3020mts). Here visit the Ice Grotto, Ice Flyer Ride and Snow sliding. Afternoon drive to the beautiful lake side town of Lucerne. See the dramatic Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke. Enjoy some free time for Shopping. Enjoy scenic Cruise in lake ucerne. Overnight stay in Zurich / Engelberg.
After a buffet breakfast, check out and drive into the charming Principality of Liechtenstein, “Vaduz”. Enjoy the Tram ride. Later proceed to Innsbruck, Austria. On arrival visit Swarovski Crystal Showroom in Wattens. Evening enjoy Innsbruck City walking tour; Golden Roof, Maria Theresien Strasse, St. Ann's Column & Inns River etc. Overnight stay in Innsbruck.
After a buffet breakfast proceed to the romantic city of Venice - The Queen of the Adriatic Sea. On arrival, enjoy Vaparetto ride to the Venice Island. Enjoy City Walking Tour; St. Mark’s Basilica, Bridge of Sighs, the Doges Palace, the Campanile and St. Mark Cathedral with Bell Tower followed by Murano Glass Factory to see the skills of these master craftsmen. Evening enjoy the Gondola Ride in Venice canals. Overnight stay in Padova.
After breakfast transfer to Pisa. On arrival enjoy a walking city tour including; Square of Miracles, Cathedral, Baptistery and Leaning Tower of Pisa (From OutSide). Later continue to Florence. On arrival visit Piazza Michelangelo, where you can see the Statue of David, a replica of Michelangelo’s Masterpieces and has a beautiful Bird’s Eye View of the City of Florence. Overnight stay in Florence.
After breakfast drive to the legendary city of Rome. On arrival start your Guided City Tour Of Rome and Smallest Country in the the world “The Vatican”. Visit the Holy City–“The Vatican”. Visit the holy St. Peter’s Church followed by Rome City Tour; Colosseum, Roman Forum, Circus Maximus, Piazza Venezia and finally the majestic Trevi Fountain. Overnight stay in Rome.
After Breakfast some free time for last minute shopping in Rome. Check out from hotel and transfer to Rome Airport for your flight to Cairo. On arrival, after completing the Immigration and Custom formalities, transfer to hotel. Overnight stay in Cairo.
After breakfast transfer for Cairo City orientation Tour. Today you will visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, known as One Of the Seven Wonders of the World & Lord of the Sphinx. Later proceed to airport for your flight to Mumbai.
Arrive Mumbai and transfer to Pune and then drop at your Residence with pleasant memories of your Dream Europe Tour.
- GHAR SE GHAR TAK TOUR (Complimentary Service, for Pune and PCMC Guests Only)
- Economy Class Return Airfare including All Taxes.
- Visa Consulate Fee and Visa Assistance.
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary.
- Stay in comfortable 3 & 4 star hotels.
- All Compulsory Guide, Driver and Restaurant Tips.
- Zero Extra Money, tour with an honest price.
- All hot delicious Unlimited Indian Vegetarian/Non-Vegetarian/
- Jain meals / Italian Pizza
- A relaxed tour with time for shopping.
- Headphone services at Vatican museum.
- All local Transfers by 2x2, A/C Luxury Coaches.
- Overseas Travel insurance (Up to 60 Years of age).
- Travel goodies (Bag, Cap, Passport Pouch, Snacks packet, Tea/Coffee Sachets).
- Above 1,000 Memorable Captured Moments of yours, inform of Pen drive.
- Group accompanied by experienced “Tour Director”.
- International flights
- Travel insurance
- Nepal entry visa
- Personal expenses
- Booking Amount Rs. 50,000/- per person. (Non Refundable)
- 50 % of Balance Payment after 1st Visa is done.
- Balance to be paid 45 – 30 days before the date of departure.
- In Case balance is not paid less than 30 days, late payment penalty will be applicable.
- If the payment is not paid 21 days before the date of departure, your booking will be canceled without any prior intimation and the Non Refundable deposit will be forfeited.
- Complete payment will be done in INR only, as per the prevailing Market Rate of Exchange, (Not IBR) on the day of payment.
- The above tour cost is based on 01 Euro @ INR 91
- In case of any currency fluctuations or amendments in Airfare/Airport taxes, Visa Fee , Government Taxes etc, we reserve the right to adjust the tour price accordingly.
- For all Europe tours its mandatory that you have taken both doses of Covishield vaccine, minimum prior to 15 days of departure. You must have the Certificates of both these vaccinations. Also you should also have the Pre Departure RT – PCR Test report.
- These rules may change / amend / modify as per the government regulations and it is client’s responsibility to do the needful as well as carry the required documents as per the government rules / instructions. Any cost for such requirements is client’s responsibility.
- There could be some attractions during tour closed temporarily, without prior notice. In such conditions we will try to find a substitute for the same, if possible & feasible.
- Granting a necessary Visa is a sole decision of respective Consulates. Sun Tourism do not have any control on the same and does not take any Guarantee for the same.
- PAN is mandatory
- We do a lot of calculations and research to plan the tour itinerary, however there might be some last minute changes, if required. However all the inclusions will remain the same.
- 5 % GST is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost.
- 5 % (Or % As Applicable) TCS is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost.
Explore More on the Map :
"Got Questions? We've Got Answers!"
Your Grand Europe adventure spans 17 days, offering a comprehensive exploration of 11 countries.
You'll explore the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy, Vatican City, and Egypt.
Key cities on the itinerary include London, Paris, Amsterdam, Brussels, Zurich, Venice, Rome, Cairo, and more.
Some iconic landmarks you'll visit include the London Eye, Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, and the Great Pyramids of Giza.
You'll immerse yourself in diverse cultures, from British royalty in London to the artistic heritage of Paris and the historical significance of Rome.
Absolutely, you'll enjoy breathtaking natural landscapes like the Swiss Alps, the Dutch countryside, and the romantic canals of Venice.
Yes, you'll have the opportunity to visit historically significant sites such as the Tower of London, Palace of Versailles, and the Vatican.
You'll embark on an overnight cruise from London to the Netherlands, providing a unique perspective of Europe's coastal beauty.