Have More Doubt ?
Pay now & confirm your booking:
|Tour departure dates||Book Now|
20th Septemeber 2023
- 10,000/- FOR FIRST 10 SEATS
- 6,000/- – FOR THE NEXT 10 SEATS
- Discounts offered as Last and Final. NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS are available.
Today enter the world of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd as you begin your wonderful tour of “Kerala -
God’s Own Country”. Pick up from your residence and then proceed to airport to board the flight.
Arrive Trivandrum. On Arrival transfer to Kanyakumari. Afternoon visit the Tri-Samudra Milan, Gandhi
Mandapam, Swami Vivekananda Rock Memorial & Kanyakumari Mandir. Overnight Stay in Kanyakumari.
After breakfast proceed to Trivandrum. Enroute visit the Kovalam Beach. Enjoy visit Padmanabha Swami
temple, Dinner and Overnight stay in Trivandrum.
After breakfast check out and proceed to Alleppey. Enroute visit the Jatayu Earth’s Center Temple. On arrival
in Alleppey enjoy the famous Kerala Backwater ride in Vembanad Lake Alleppey. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
After breakfast proceed to Thekkady. Arrive in Thekkady - India's largest wildlife reserve. Free time for
shopping at Spice Village. Enjoy Kathakali dance show in the evening. Dinner and Overnight stay at Thekkady.
After breakfast enjoy Boat Ride at Thekkady Wildlife Reserve, later proceed to Munnar- a beautiful hill
station which was once the summer capital of the British Government in India. We visit the famous Spice
Plantations enrooted to know about the herbs and its usefulness. Dinner and Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast and visit the Rajamala Wildlife Sanctuary, Echo Point and Mattupetty Dam. Evening visit the
local market. Dinner and Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to Cochin. On arrival enjoy the shopping at the famous MG Road. Dinner and Overnight
stay at Cochin.
After breakfast proceed for Cochin sightseeing visit Dutch Palace, Saint Francis Church, Chinese Fishing
Nets. Evening time free for shopping. Dinner and Proceed for your return journey to Cochin Airport.
On arrival in Pune, transfer to you residence with wonderful memories with Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd.
- Residence – Airport - Residence Complimentary Transfer. (Ghar Se Ghar Tak). This is only for Pune
- and PCMC guests.
- Air Fare.
- All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (set menu) as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurant
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places as per itinerary to be visited from inside
- Accommodation in comfortable and convenient hotels
- A/C Vehicle as per Group Size.
- 1 Lt. Water Bottle per person per day
- Tour Manager Services from Day 01 Meeting point till the dropping point on last day
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary. Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry, etc.
- Any Hike / Change in Government Taxes, Hotel Taxes, Sightseeing Entry Fee or Airline Taxes etc. Cost will be adjusted accordingly.
- Goods and Service Tax (GST ) of 5 %
- Any COVID Test charges (If Any)
- BookingAmount Rs. 20,000/- per person (NON REFUNDABLE).
- Balance to be paid 45 – 30 days before the date of departure.
- “Ghar Se Ghar Tak” is “Complimentary” Service and will be provided as per available Vehicles.
- Above is a Tentative Itinerary and flow may change as per the local situations, however
inclusions will remain the, until its beyond our control.
Explore More on the Map :
"Got Questions? We've Got Answers!"
The best time to visit is between October and March for pleasant weather.
Yes, most meals are included. Refer to the itinerary for details.
It's advisable to consult your healthcare provider for recommended vaccinations.
Pack comfortable clothing, sunscreen, mosquito repellent, and a camera.
Yes, customization is possible. Contact the tour operator for options.
Most activities are suitable for all fitness levels, but check with the operator.
In urban areas, connectivity is good, but it may be limited in remote regions.