Embark on a captivating journey through Bhutan with Sun Tourism International Pvt Ltd. Your adventure begins with a flight from Pune to Bagdogra, where you'll journey through the enchanting tea plantations to reach Phuentsholing. The following days are filled with awe-inspiring drives through the mountains, visits to ancient monasteries and dzongs, and treks to the legendary Tiger's Nest Monastery in Paro. Each day brings new adventures, cultural discoveries, and breathtaking landscapes. As your journey concludes, you'll return to Pune with cherished memories of Bhutan's natural beauty and rich heritage.
Have More Doubt ?
Pay now & confirm your booking:
|Tour departure dates||Book Now|
15 November 2023
23 March 2024
- 10,000/- FOR FIRST 10 SEATS
- 6,000/- – FOR THE NEXT 10 SEATS
- Discounts offered as Last and Final. NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS are available.
Today enter the world of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd as you begin your wonderful tour of Bhutan. Pickup from your residence and transfer to Pune airport for your flight to Bhutan Tour. Arrive at Bagdogra airport and drive through northern Indian tea plantation to transfer to Phuentsholing. On arrival proceed to immigration office to complete the immigration procedure. Later transfer to your Hotel. Overnight at Phuentsholing.
After breakfast proceed to Thimphu through the mountains, this journey is of almost unbelievable beauty. The road leads from the northern Indiantea plantations through endless turns, hair pin bends and daring stretches carved into the mountain rock via Chukka to Thimphu. Enroute enjoy the view of Toorsa river, visit Gedu Stupa, see the First Hydro Electric Power Project of Bhutan, chimakothi. On the way visit one Water fall, then descends steeply and runs along the banks of the Wang Chu (river) to Chuzom (meaning confluence), where the Paro Chu runs into the Wang Chu. Enjoy the enlighted night view of Thimphu Dzong. Overnight at Thimpu.
After breakfast, proceed for Thimphu City Tour; Folk Heritage Museum, one of the oldest traditional houses. This house has been around 150 years old. Simtokha Dzong, built in 1629 by Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal, who unified Bhutan. It is the first of its kind built in Bhutan. The Simtoka Dzong functions as a monastic and administrative center and is the oldest dzong which has survived in its original form. Buddha Point: One of the biggest Buddha in the world. It was constructed through donations from devotees all around the world. National Library collecting and preserving Bhutanese literature on religion, culture, history. Coronation park where you will see the statue of walking Buddha 45 ft tall. Takin preservation Centre contains national animal Takin and evening free time to shopping. Overnight at Thimphu.
After breakfast, drive to low lands of Punakha valley touching Dochula pass 3,100 m and on the stop at Hongtsho village. Visit 108 Druk Wangyal Chortens on the top of the pass where the ridges are draped in colorful prayer flags greet you. Proceed down towards Punakha through Thinleygang village. On the way visit Sangchen Dorji Lhendrup Choeling Nunnery. It is a double story Nunnery and Buddhist Monastery located in site popularly known as Omolatsekha, one of the must visit places in Punakha Valley. Overnight at Punakha.
After breakfast, proceed to visit the Punakha dzong (The most beautiful Fortress in Bhutan). It is situated in then middle two rivers- the Pho Chu (Male River) and Mo Chu (Female River.) Punakha Dzong is one of the largest Dzongs in Bhutan. Hape pictures infront of Pho Chu and Mo Chu River. Have Afternoon witness 3 kinds of sputa in Chenzom (Bhutanese style, Nepali style and Tibetan Style). Overnight stay in Paro.
After breakfast transfer for Taktsang (Tiger’s Nest), one of the top 20 places to visit in the world. It is believed that Guru Rinpoche, a famous Buddhist saint, flew to Paro on a tigress and meditated at Taktsang. The monastery is considered a national treasure of Bhutan. The hike to Taktsang would take us around 3 hrs to reach a cafeteria, a point from where one can enjoy great view of the monastery. Those interested can walk further 45 minutes uphill to get a closer view of the monastery and also to visit Taktsang monastery. This is a steep and almost 9 Kms of total trek.
Those who cannot do this, almost, full day mountain tracking, will drive to Chele pass, a favoruite place for many visitors and is one of highest motor able passes in the country. Evening enjoy free time for final shopping in Bhutan. Overnight in Paro.
After breakfast proceed to Jaldapara via Phuentsholling. Enroute visit Gedu Gomba. This temple with a talking statue of Buddha (jo wo gsung byon ma) believed by local as its main inner object of veneration was founded by Lama Je Ngawang Drukpa of Tsamdrak Gonpa. After this visit Jetsunmilarepa Lhakhang tower temple. Evening enjoy some time for shopping in Phuentsholling (If time permits). Later cross the border and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Jaldapara Resort.
After breakfast proceed to the airport for your flight to Pune. Board your Afternoon Flight to Pune Via Bangalore. Arrive Pune by midnight and transfer to your Residence. Arrive home and end of services.
- Residence–Mumbai Airport – Residence Complimentary Transfer. (Ghar Se GharTak). For Pune and PCMC City Limits Only.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in itinerary (Veg /Non Veg/Jain Food).
- All transfers and sightseeing by Luxury Coach as per group size.
- Airfare, Airport taxes.
- Baggage Allowance as per the airline policy.
- Travel Bag, Cap, Baggage Tag, Snacks Packet etc.
- Company Managing Director as Tour Manager (For minimum 16 Adults).
- Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee.
- Hotel accommodation as per mentioned / similar deluxe hotels on twin sharing.
- All Tips – Guide, Driver & Restaurants.
- 1 Liter drinking water per person per day.
- Travel Insurance (Up to the Age of 60 Years).
- Your Tour Photo Pen Drive
- 5 % GST is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost.
- 5 % (Or % As Applicable) TCS is applicable on & above the Final Tour Cost.
- Sun Tourism Tour Manager ( Tour leader will travel on min.16 adults ).
- COVID - 19 Test or Quarantine or Hospital charges (If Any).
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category, Cost of Air ticket deviation charges.
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, natural calamities, Rains, Flood, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident,hospitalization, or any personal emergency.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry etc.
- GST & TCS EXTRA (Please remember, as per government instructions, TCS will change from
05 % to 20 %, from 01 October 2023. So get the benefit of the same before we loose the chance.
- Booking Amount Rs. 40,000/-per person. (Non Refundable)
- Balance to be paid 45 days before the date of departure.
- If the Balance is not paid 30 days before the date of departure, your booking will be cancelled without any prior intimation and the Non Refundable deposit will be forfeited.
Documents Required :
- ADULT: Passport // Voter ID
- CHILD 01 Day – 11 Years : Passport OR Original Birth Certificate
- CHILD 11 – 18 Years : Passport OR Original Birth Certificate + Original School ID
Air Travel :
- Pune // Bagdogra // Pune
Explore More on the Map :
"Got Questions? We've Got Answers!"
The best time to visit Bhutan on this tour is during the spring (March to May) and autumn (September to November) seasons for pleasant weather.
The journey from Phuentsholing to Thimphu offers breathtaking mountain views, visits to landmarks like Gedu Stupa and Chuzom, and a glimpse of the Toorsa River.
Punakha Dzong is one of Bhutan's largest and most beautiful fortresses, situated between the Pho Chu and Mo Chu rivers, and is a significant cultural and historical site.
The hike to Taktsang (Tiger's Nest) monastery in Paro takes about 3 hours to reach the cafeteria and is approximately 9 kilometers round trip.
Bhutan offers shopping opportunities for traditional handicrafts, textiles, and souvenirs unique to the country.
Travelers to Bhutan require a valid passport and visa, and arrangements for the visa must be made through a licensed tour operator.
Simtokha Dzong in Thimphu is Bhutan's oldest dzong and serves as both a monastic and administrative center with historical importance.
It's advisable to pack layers of clothing for varying temperatures, including warm clothing for higher altitudes, comfortable walking shoes, and essentials like sunscreen and water bottles.