Have More Doubt ?
Pay now & confirm your booking:
|Tour departure dates||Book Now|
16 November 2023
24 December 2023
- 10,000/- FOR FIRST 10 SEATS
- 6,000/- – FOR THE NEXT 10 SEATS
- Discounts offered as Last and Final. NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS are available.
Today enter the world of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd. Pick up from your residence transfer to Airport for the flight to Udaipur. On arrival transfer to Mt Abu. Mount Abu is Rajasthan's only hill station perched at an altitude of 1200 metres. On Arrival Delwara Jain temples to enjoy the exquisite carving of the temples dating back to the 11th century Evening visit the famous Nakki Lake, Later enjoy evening in local market for shopping. Overnight stay in Mt Abu.
After breakfast transfer to Haldighati, the land of bravery, sacrifice and great history. Haldighati plays an important role in the Indian History. On arrival visit the Haldighati Museum with Light & Sound Show. Later visit the Chetak Smark. Late afternoon proceed to Udaipur. Enroute visit the Famous Srinath Ji Temple, Nathdwara. Evening arrive Udaipur. Overnight
stay in Udaipur.
After breakfast, move ahead for City Tour of Udaipur; includes the visit of Palace Museum- made of granite and marble with filigreed balconies, ornate windows and craftsmanship in glass, Sahelion –Ki – Bari - a garden with fountains, once used for the enjoyment of royal ladies and much more. Evening visit the Bagore Ki Hawali to enjoy the Rajasthani Dharohar Folk Dance Show. Evening free to enjoy the beautiful city of lakes. Overnight at Udaipur.
After Breakfast proceed to Chittorgarh. On arrival visit the Chittorgarh Fort. The Chittorgarh Fort is the best known fort in Rajasthan. Its origins are traced to the Pandavas of Mahabharata. It is said that Bhima, one of the Pandava brothers, built the fort. Visit the Meera and Khumba Shyam Temple.
After Breakfast transfer for to enjoy the City tour of Pushkar, visit the Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, which is the only one of its kind across the world. Also visit the famous Pushkar Lake to perform Pooja for your ancestors. Enjoy shopping in the local Bazaars of Pushkar. After oon transfer to Jaipur. Late evening enjoy Light & Sound Show at Amber Fort. Amber fort has been home to 28 kings of Kachwaha Dynesty until their capital moved to Jaipur. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast transfer to visit the Birla Mandir, It was built by the B.M. Birla Foundation in 1988 and is constructed solely of white marble. It is dedicated to the Hindu Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu. Afternoon free time for shopping. Early evening transfer to visit Chokhi Dhani. This mock village called ‘Chokhi Dhani’, is a perfect mirror to the Rajasthani culture, food, traditions and heritage. Overnight stay in Jaipur.
After breakfast we start our day with a Guided City Tour to Amber Fort. It is one of the best examples of Rajputana Architecture. Enjoy the jeep ride at for, followed by The City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Pink City, Hawa Mahal "Palace of the Winds" etc. Evening little time free for last minute shopping and stroll through the Colorful bazaar. Later transfer to Airport for your flight back home.
On arrival transfer to your Residence in Pune. Arrive home with memorable memories.
- Residence – Airport - Residence Complimentary Transfer. (Ghar Se Ghar Tak) ( This is only for Pune and PCMC guests. )
- Air Fare, All Meals – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All stay in deluxe & star rated hotels as per itinerary
- All Tips - Guide, Driver & Restaurant.
- A/C Vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary.
- 1 Liter Water Bottle per person per day.
- Sun Touriism Internationall Tour Manager.
- Local Guide (Where ever required)
- Any meals not specified in the itinerary.
- Any sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any change in Itinerary if its beyond our control, because of any local issue, government Instructions or natural calamities, Flight Cancellation / Delay, Route change, etc, the difference, if any, will be borne by the guests only.
- Any expenses of personal nature like telephone calls, tips, laundry & last day dinner etc.
- Goods and Service Tax of 5%.
- Sun Tourism Tour Manager ( Tour leader will travel on minimum 16 adults)
- Booking Amount Rs. 20,000/- per person (NON REFUNDABLE).
- Balance to be paid 45 – 30 days before the date of departure.
- “Ghar Se Ghar Tak” is “Complimentary” Service and will be provided as per available Vehicles.
Explore More on the Map :
"Got Questions? We've Got Answers!"
The tour starts from your residence in Mumbai.
Mount Abu, the only hill station in Rajasthan.
Haldighati is known for its role in Indian history and bravery.
Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, the world's only Brahma temple.
Chokhi Dhani offers a glimpse of Rajasthani culture, food, and traditions.
Chittorgarh Fort, known for its historical importance.
A Light & Sound Show that brings history to life.
The tour concludes at your residence in Pune.