VIETNAM – CAMBODIA – A LAND OF ANGKOR WAT !!! – 08 Days
Day 00 : PUNE – MUMBAI – HANOI
Pick up from your Residence and transfer to Mumbai. Arrive and Check in for your flight to Hanoi.
Day 01 : HANOI
Arrive Hanoi and after clearing immigration formalities proceed to the hotel for check in. Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam’s capital. Today enjoy the Hanoi City Tour; Ho Chi Minh Complex, Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university & Hoan Kiem Lake. Later enjoy an Electric Car Drive around the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Dinner & Overnight stay in Hanoi.
Day 02 : HANOI – HALONG
After breakfast transfer to Halong Bay, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO since 1994 and 2006. Upon arrival in Halong, we check in the overnight cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch on board, we can visit the Grottos, stop for swimming or kayaking (at yourown cost), passing floating houses and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Dinner & Overnight stay cruise.
Day 03 : HALONG – SAIGON
After breakfast on board. This morning, we visit by boat to Luon Cave, a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with absolutely tranquil landscape and emerald water. Back to the Wharf of Halong passing the most densely area with many islands that have been named like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. After Early lunch/brunch checkout and transfer to Hanoi airport for our flight to Saigon. Dinner & Overnight stay in Saigon.
Day 04 : SAIGON – PHNOM PENH (CAMBODIA)
After breakfast transfer for Saigon City Tour at the Reunification Palace. Formerly the Independence Palace of the South Vietnamese president, this 60s style was famously stormed by tanks on April 30, 1975 signifying the fall of South Vietnam. Later pass by Ornate City Hall, the old Opera House, neo- Romanesque Notredame Cathedral and the Central Post Office & Central Ben Thanh Market. This afternoon, transfer to Phnom Phen via Moc Bai border. Enroute enjoy the beautiful Cambodian country side. Dinner & Overnight stay in Phnom Penh.
What People Say
Sun Touriism advertises their ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ service and it is indeed ‘Ghar se Ghar Tak’ and also I must add that it is a service which is ‘Dil se Dil Tak’. Our tour was fantastic and wonderfully managed and organised by Nishitta ma’am and her team.
Day 05 : PHNOM PENH – SIEM REAP
After breakfast start Phnom Phen City Tour via Sihanouk and the Sothearos Blvd, passing Independence Monument, Building of Naga World Casino & Chaktomuk Conference Hall and explore the National museum. At last, we stop Phsar Toul Tom Phuong “Russian Market” where you could find a wide array of souvenirs, clothing & other goods. Afternoon transfer to Siem Reap. Enroute visit Skuon town, continue
drive through villages and rice fields dotted with palm sugar and Khmer houses. Also visit a beautiful ancient archaeological bridge of Angkor period “Naga Bridge”. Dinner & Overnight stay in Siem reap.
Day 06 : SIEM REAP
After breakfast proceed for City Tour. Explore South Gate of Angkor Thom known as Big Angkor, The famous Bayon Temple, Baphuon – huge temple mountain, Royal Palace Area and Phimeanakas – impressive rite and sandstone pyramid, Ta Prohm temple which is a wonderful combination of human genius and natural beauty! Giant trees have grown here for centuries! Later transfer to visit Angkor Wat temple, this Cambodia’s ancient temple is one of the wonders of the oriental world. Dinner & Overnightstay in Siem reap.
Day 07 : SIEM REAP – SAIGON
After breakfast transfer to the airport for flight to Saigon. Afternoon visit the Harrowing War Remnants Museum, which comprehensively documents the travails of the long Vietnam- American War. Inside are detailed photographic exhibitions; outside is a collection of tanks, planes and weapons. A powerful experience, this museum is guaranteed to provoke strong emotions. Later visit Cholon (Chinatown), Thien Hau Pagoda and end the day at Binh Tay Market, the vast wholesale market. Dinner & Overnight stay in Saigon.
Day 08 : SAIGON – MUMBAI – PUNE
After breakfast we visit to Cu Chi tunnels – the network of over 200 kms of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. There is also the opportunity to fire an M60, M16 or AK47 rifle at the range next to the tunnel complex (Optional). Afternoon proceed to the airport to board your flight to Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai and transfer to your
Residence and tour ends…
What People Say
Our Trip was very nice. All the arrangements made e.g hotels, buses, meals etc were excellent. We are truly thankful to Sun Touriism for organising everything so very well.
Tour Cost Per Person
|Description||Discounted G2G Price + Airfare|
|Adult on Twin / Dbl / Trp Sharing||₹ 1,33,519/- ( RS. 59,919 + $ 920 ) Per Person + 5% GST + 5% TCS|
Discount – Opening Discount for 1st 10 Pax – 10,000/- Per Person
(Discount will reduce as bookings will increase)
- Booking Amount Rs. 40,000/-per person.
- Balance to be paid 45 days before the date of departure.
- Cost is calculated as 1 USD @ 80 INR.
- As USD rate is changing every day, The Final Payment Will Be Done In INR Only, As per the Prevailing Market Rate Of USD (NOT IBR), On the day of Final Payment.
14th Nov 2022
Contact Us – Our Team is all Ready to Serve You
Tour Cost Includes
- Residence–Mumbai Airport – Residence Complimentary Transfer. (Ghar Se Ghar Tak). For Pune and PCMC City Limits Only.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as mentioned in itinerary
- Sightseeing Entry Charges,
- Visa Cost
- All transfers and sightseeing by Luxury Coach as per group size.
- Services of English Speaking Local Tour Guide throughout the tour.
- Services of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt. Ltd. Company M D as Tour Manager
- A Complimentary Travel Kit (Travel Bag, Cap, Passport Pouch, Snacks)
- Your Tour Photo PenDrive
- 1Drinking Water bottle Per Person Per Day
Tour Cost Does Not Include
- GST @ 5 % & TCS @ 5 %
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any COVID / COVID TEST related charges (If Any)
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portrage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency, any service / services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.