Embark on a 7-day journey from Pune to Bali, experiencing the enchanting beauty of the Indonesian island. Explore cultural gems, natural wonders, and thrilling adventures, all while enjoying luxurious accommodations.
Have More Doubt ?
Pay now & confirm your booking:
|Tour departure dates||Book Now|
01 October 2023
- 10,000/- FOR FIRST 10 SEATS
- 6,000/- – FOR THE NEXT 10 SEATS
- Discounts offered as Last and Final. NO FURTHER DISCOUNTS are available.
Day 1 :
Pick up from your Residence and later transfer to Mumbai airport. On arrival check in to your flight to Bali.
Day 2 :
Mumbai – Bali
Arrive at Denpasar Airport and after completing immigration formalities proceed to the hotel for check in. Evening proceed for Tanah Lot temple Sunset tour. Dinner and Overnight stay.
Day 3 :
After breakfast transfer to visit Kintamani. Enroute visit Batubulan, Celuk Village, Mass Village andinally to Kintamani to have a view of Mt Batur. Visit Ubud village. Enjoy local shopping. After lunch visit Luwak Coffee plantation and factory followed by Monkey Forest area. Overnight stay at Bali.
Day 4 :
After Breakfast Visit Bali Safari. Enjoy a Jungle Safari and various shows inside the park. Evening freeto relax and shopping. Overnight stay at Bali.
Day 5 :
After breakfast proceed for full day visit to the Tanjung Benoa beach and enjoy the water sports (Optional). Enjoy Complimentary Banana Boat Ride. Later enjoy the Chowpatty Lunch. Evening visit theUluwatu Temple and enjoy the sunset. Overnight stay at Bali.
Day 6 :
After breakfast proceed for Denpasar City Tour , visit Bajra Sandi Monument, Bali Mandara underpass, Gatot Kaca statue. Later visit the Padang Pandom Beach, probably one of the most famous beaches in Bali . Evening visit the Pandewa Beach followed by Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, devoted to the Hindu god Vishnu, and his mount, Garuda, the mythical bird who became his companion. Overnight stay at Bali.
Day 7 :
Bali – Mumbai – Pune
After breakfast time free for shopping. Later we checkout from hotel and transfer to the airport to board your flight to Mumbai. Arrive Mumbai and transfer to your Residence and Tour ends...
- Residence – Airport - Residence COMPLIMENTARY Transfer. (Ghar Se Ghar Tak) (Ghar Se Ghar Tak Complimentary service available only for Pune and PCMC Guests)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sightseeing Entry Charges, Tips, Guide Fee.
- All transfers and sightseeing by 2x2 A/C Luxury Coach.
- Services of Sun Touriism Internationall Pvt Ltd Tour Manager.
- A Complimentary Travel Kit (Travel Bag , Cap , Passport Pouch , Snacks).
- Your Tour Photo DVD.
- 1 Drinking Water bottle Per Person Per Day.
- GST @ 5 % & TCS @ 05% Over and Above the Tour Cost mentioned.
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any other COVID / COVID TEST related charges (If Any).
- Maldives RTPCR Test Charges (If Required).
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come in to effect prior to departure.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary.
- Booking Amount Rs. 40,000/- per person. (Non Refundable)
- Balance to be paid 45 days before the date of departure.
- Cost has been calculated at 1 USD @ INR 82.50
- Complete payment will be done in INR only as per the prevailing Market Card Rate of exchange (Not IBR) on day of payment.
- In case of tour get cancel / Postpone for Covid Reason, we will have to follow the Airline as well as Hotel Guidelines as per situation. We will not be responsible if any cancellation comes in picture in such situation, which is beyond our control.
Explore More on the Map :
"Got Questions? We've Got Answers!"
How many days is the Bali tour?
This tour is for 7 days.
What is included in the itinerary?
Airport transfers, accommodation, tours, and some meals are included.
Can I customize the activities?
Limited customization is possible. Contact the tour organizer.
Are water sports optional?
Yes, water sports at Tanjung Benoa Beach are optional.
Is there a visit to a coffee plantation?
Yes, a visit to Luwak Coffee plantation is included.
What is the highlight of Uluwatu Temple?
Enjoying a beautiful sunset over the Indian Ocean.
Can I extend my stay in Bali?
Yes, but you'll need to arrange it separately.
Is airfare included?
Airfare is not mentioned; check with the tour organizer.